Running, goal setting & reading.
What's been happening?
I finally managed 3 good runs this week. I decided to stop hiding from my lack of fitness and put on my Garmin watch. Now I know where my pace is, I can work on getting it better. I ran 3 times this week and really enjoyed it.
We released a new episode of our Candid Contributions podcast this week after a break for a few weeks. This meant we all had a good chat over the weekend (some of which made it to the recording!).
Knock, knock. Who's there? Candid Contributions back from a break, that's who!— Candid Contributions (@candidcontribs) March 25, 2021
This episode we talk about humour. Should we be funny at work? What are the risks? Why did the Java developer wear glasses? Find out in your podcast app, or here: https://t.co/7YsZJJuQzH pic.twitter.com/T8IPV7m7oV
- Finished Drive to Survive, just in time for new F1 season!
- Lots of football again: Old firm match then Scotland in World Cup qualifiers mid week.
- Then even more football chat, we watched a few episodes of Open Goal this week too.
Goals for next week:
- This week: ensure to get time to relax. Microsoft MVP Summit in evenings and a meetup so need to work on not being at desk all day!
- 25 min 5km by July
- 10km by July (bonus point if < 55 mins)